Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gage is 4!

Wow it just seems like yesterday Hailey was driving me to the hospital in preterm labor with my little red-headed boy! He was been such a great little guy. He really wanted a Toy Story 3 party. So Brett and I decided we would invite some cousins and friends to the drive-ins to watch. We didn't really plan anything, but I guess we should have. We arrived WAY to early for the drive-ins. We were planning to have the little party while we were waiting for it to get dark, luckily there was a nice park near by we could use. Gage has a new bike now! He is really excited. He also got some Toy Story 3 toys and a mini nerf dart gun (my favorite). Then we headed over to the theater. And because I am a moron and didnt check to make sure the movie was still playing (it wasn't) we didn't get to watch Toy Story 3. They had it as the second movie to Dinner for Shmucks. WHY on earth would you put a kid movie as the second movie? So we watched Dispecable Me. I liked it and so did the kids. It was a great birthday for Gage! Blowing out his candles with his cousin Trae and friend Bronson
Trying to show me he got Woody for his birthday


On his cool new bike, and yes we did buy him a helmet too!


Getting ready for the movie!
Man, I have some ragamuffin kids!




1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

That was fun!!! Thanks again for the invite and all that you guys do for us!!! Happy Birthday again to Gagey Wagey, I can't believe he's 4!!