Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear Lake

We had the annual Bear Lake trip with Brett's dad and family. We had a BLAST! We did Gage's party saturday night, we made smores and just had a nice time playing in the sand and water. I really enjoy just relaxing with my family! I only got sunburned on my back, the kids got sunburned around their eyes, and they were so worn out from playing with their cousins all day. Belle LOVED the water, she took to swimming like a champ! There was only one time we wouldnt jump off the floating dock into the water. But once I pulled her in she did a great job! Jetty LOVES smores
Celebrating Gage's birthday!

The boys getting ready for a 4-wheeler ride


The girls building sand castles



This was before we left. Please notice that Starr is not on the slide but she is jumping down it. Crazy kids!





No comments: