Saturday, August 28, 2010

First soccer games

The other day it dawned on me that I am now a soccer mom. My first thought was NOOOOOO! But its ok now, as long as I don't have to drive a mini van.
Gage plays on tiny tots. It's pretty fun to watch.....if Gage actually wanted to play. I will NOT be one of those parents that yell and scream at their kid if they are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. (I'm trying to not be that parent, no really I am) Gage was really excited for his game but once it started he didn't seem to like it. I think its because he wanted to kick the ball but that would mean running after the other kids. But he did good. I think once he gets in there and the sun isn't in his eyes he will do good.











Khloe plays on U7 girls. I think their team is the smallest in the league. They did really good at the beginning of this game but in going into the 4th quarter they were up 3 to 1 and lost 6 or 7 to 3. I have no idea what happened but I would like to know what the other team gave their girls for a half time snack. Khloe seems to like the game. She runs around the girls instead of going right for them. They only play 4 on 4 right now, the same with Gage. I think we just need to practice more with both of them to get their confidence up. I really just want them to have some fun and learn some basics.


















2 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

They both look so cute in their soccer uniforms!!! Good luck keeping up with all their games!

Boys Soccer Uniforms said...

Custom team soccer uniforms have started emerging as a trend in the world of soccer. During the early years of the sport, the traditional uniforms of players are simple which usually comes printed with simple designs and color. This goes with the soccer jerseys, shoes, shorts and other kits for soccer.

Boys Soccer Uniforms