Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

I just had my last birthday! no I don't think I'm going to die before my next one, I just will be 29 for the rest of my life!! It will be sweet. I can barely see myself past 18 let alone 29. Crazy!! Brett and I went out to dinner while Val and Wil watched the kids. It was really nice. Brett helped the kids make growth charts for themselves. That was my present from the kids. And Brett humored me by going to the craft store with me so I could pick out some beads for the necklaces I wanted to make. What a great husband!! All in all it was a great day!! I will post pictures of the growth charts because I think they are AWSOME. It will be later today or this week. I need to make a tree for thanksgiving....more about that later. thanks for the birthday wishes!!

3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

What a good hubby!!! Ryan would NEVER go to the craft store with me!! I'm glad you had a good day!! Next year will be the first anniversary of your 29th birthday! You will just have anniversaries rather than birthdays!! lol

Hailey Jones said...

I hope you had fun, sorry we couldn't celebrate with you and have yummy desert! Oh, by the way, we are home from SUNNY and WARM Arizona!!!

Renae said...

I'm a slacker!! Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one :).