Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow, I need to get on the ball!!

I know I can't keep blaming the computer for not blogging, but I'm going to. The internet is super slow for some reason.....well I know the reason Qwest sucks!!! Ok well things have been going well here. Khloe still loves preschool, Gage is getting better at talking. I think it's a little of him talking better and me understanding him better so it's really nice. Jett is getting over an ear infection so that was fun for about at week. And he's starting to stand up by himself. And we are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. I'm excited, a little scared and stressed but it's going to be lots of fun with all the family at our house!! I told my friend Carrie that I will be writing a blog about her.....it will have to wait until tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Uh-oh.

Catherine Glazner said...

yeah yeah....Computer problems! LOL! Put some new pics up soon!!!