Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Birthday!

This is what I made for the beads I bought for my birthday. Pretty cool huh? These pictures are backwards. Brett helped the kids make growth charts for themselves. They are awsome because you can put pictures of how old they were at what time you measured them!!

This one is Jetty's


this one is gage's





And Khloe's



And this is all of them all together. we just need to hang them up and get their measurement from the doc. Brett did a great job.....helping the kids.....I love them!!




3 comments:

Renae said...

Jaycee, Wow - where do I start. First, your going to have to teach me how to make cool jewelry like that. I love it!! You did a great job. And, I might just have to copy you on those growth charts. They are awesome!! What great decorations for the room that double as something practical. And finally, I like your new blog background :).

Hailey Jones said...

Cute necklaces! Why haven't you shown them to me in person? I've practically lived at your house the last two days:)
Hey thanks for being my friend and helping me so much!!!! Love ya!

Retiredducks said...

I can't believe you are close to being 'over-the-hill' at 29. You look so young and beautiful, full of life. Well happy birthday a few days late. Looking forward to visiting with you and Levi in a few days.