Monday, November 3, 2008

Here's my Tag!!

What is your husbands name? Brett
How long have you guys been married? 5+ years
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? the big 30
Who is taller? Brett
Who can sing best? Brett of course I don't sing at all
Who is smarter? I would have to say we are about even but it's smart in different things
Who does laundry? I always do
Who pays the bills? that would be me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? I have never mowed a lawn in my life so that would be Brett
Who cooks dinner? it's 50/50
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? most of the time it's me even when I'm not
Who kissed who first? Brett kissed me first
Who wears the pants? I would say Brett but I can crack the whip when I need to

1 comment:

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!! I'm glad you did it!! Thanks!!