Sunday, September 28, 2008

I know its been awhile

The computer is being stupid again so until it's fixed or I get unlazy and download some software onto the laptop it's going to be a minute before I get some new pictures up. Khloe had her first primary program today and it was great! She was the loudest singer and had a pained look on her face the whole time. It was a riot!! Then we went to Lagoon with Brett's mom, Me, Khloe, Her cousins and an Aunt and 2 uncles. It was a lot of fun and it wasn't too hot. Wicked is an awsome roller coaster and I recommend it to anyone!! So more pictures......soon.....I hope!

1 comment:

~Ali~ said...

Okay...quit being so lazy and get going on your puter!!! lol You know...I was thinking, I don't know that we really need the guys to hang out. If you ever wanna just hang give me a call!! We dooooo need to hang out!