Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Scotty!!



The 4th is Scott's birthday. As a matter of fact it's also Brett's sister, Ali's birthday too. It's kinda trippy that the oldest and the youngest were born on the same day. I didn't think Scott's death was going to affect me the way it has. I realize (of course too late) that he really was a great brother-in-law. I wasn't the friendliest to him all the time, sometimes downright rude, but he never said anything mean to me or behind my back (at least not that I know of!!). He was always polite to me and the kids and was never rude. He did somethings that I wish he hadn't but that evil part of his life is over now and I realize that wasn't who he really was but that's how I perceived him. He was a great dad to his kids, a hard worker, nice to everyone he met and devoted to his family. It's too bad that we realize these things after people are gone from our lives. But that is life!! I know Scott doesn't want us to be sad and mopey on his birthday. We need to celebrate his life and remember all the good times we had with him!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!!! We miss you and love you!!

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am thinking about you and if you need anything then just give me a call! Birthdays are hard. :o( Anyway, just wanted you to know that I am thinking about ya!

~Ali~ said...

Yes we do need to get together. We've been trying to get together with John and Marque lately too. We should see if this next week off works. And about the flo rida thing...I'm very eclectic! LOL I am gangsta at heart! haha