Sunday, August 24, 2008

Any Ideas??

I really need to get better about taking pictures when we go do fun things. I went to the zoo with Renae and totally forgot the camera. I've see all the animals it's the expressions on the kids' face I want to capture. So I'm going to hint to Brett that I want for my birthday or christmas is a decent camara. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should get?? I don't know ANYTHING about cameras, so it needs to be easy to use and take great pictures that I can be proud of showing to people. thanks!!

3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Okay...I am a freak about taking pictures and I absolutely love my camera!!! It is a Cannon Rebel xTi, but it is about a year old and you know how electronics are...they are old a year later...so I am not sure what the current model is, but I do have to say that I love love love mine and if I can use it...anyone can! Good luck and let me know what you get!!

Renae said...

So, I thought my last camera was too big . . . so I downsized with a little point and shoot (SONY). I hate it! The flash isn't strong enough so sometimes the evening pictures come out blurry (I'd like to think that's a camera error not an operator error). I'll send you the zoo pics. I didn't take very many :(!

Samreen said...

I have got a Sony digital camera 7.2 Megapixel. It is really good.