Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Khloe's Birthday Party

This year Khloe wanted a princess theme for her birthday party and she wanted to invite her little friends from school. So there were 9 little princesses. I think this is going to be the last big party for awhile. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be but very tiring.
We first made necklaces. That wasn't too bad except the stretchy string I bought wouldn't stayed tied so the beads kept falling off and the necklaces apart. Then we moved on to pin the kiss on the frog. It was hilarious! The girls wouldn't put their arms out to see where the wall was so they kept bumping in to it. Then we went out side for the pinata. We tried to use the pull strings but I packed it to tight so nothing fell out. So we let the girls at it with a stick. Some of those girls are pretty tough. Then we sang Happy birthday and had cupcakes. I think they all had a great time! Khloe blowing out her candle
9 little princesses scrounging for candy
waiting in line for the pinata
waiting for pin the kiss on the frog (I put their names on the crowns so I wouldn't forget names)

making necklaces





No comments: