Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jett's 2nd Birthday!!



We finally had Jett's birthday tonight. It was great, Brett's family came over and we had soup, cupcakes and ice cream. Since Jett is really into sports we got him a Jazz jersery (he's wearing it in his video) Grandma and Grandpa Dredge, Jon, The Rodebacks and The Brown's got him a really cool toy. Its an ESPN better batter. I wish I had one when I was little. It is the coolest thing EVER! It's an outside toy but until it warms up and the snow is gone we will have to play inside. So far nothing has broken (knock on wood). and yes, he is batting left handed. I really hope he plans on taking care of mom and dad after he becomes famous!!

1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

I LOVE the Better Batter! Bronson has wanted one of those for like 2 years now. Looks like he had a fun birthday party. We will see you on Monday!