Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! and some other things

One of my goals for this year was to keep my blog updated as much as I could. So here it is the 3rd of January and I haven't even posted Christmas pics yet. Oh well, what can you do?
So I got Jazz tickets for Christmas! We also bought three tickets for Levi for Christmas and since we are the only people he knows here he took us! What a great brother! Thanks Levi!Brett opening presents
Levi opening presents (funny movie by the way)
Gage REALLY excited for his dinosaur playset (mom not so excited, took me an hour to put it together)
New pjs from Grandma Val
So far it's been a great year! I had surgery a week ago and everything is going well with the recovery. Not to go into too much detail, but no more kids for Brett and Jaycee. We sold one of the four wheelers because we don't really need two until the kids get bigger. Brett and I made it to midnight on New Year's eve. Jett's birthday was on Saturday. There's no pictures because we postponed the party til next week because Gage was sick. But other then that, it's been great! I can't believe Jett is TWO!!

2 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Jetters!

finau said...

cute pics...especially the one of you 2 at the game! I can't believe Jett is 2 either. I remember visiting him like YESTERDAY when he was just born. He is sooo big.