Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Award




My friend that I have known since high school gave me this award. Her blog is hilarious at times and really makes you think at times, and most of the time it makes me smile and brings happiness to my otherwise hectic life. T and her husband recently started an adventure traveling the country in a RV, exciting let me tell you! There is a link to the right for her blog "tMOOnie"


Here are the rules
1. Copy and paste the award
2. List who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog
3. list 10 things that make you happy
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and let them know


10 things that make me happy

1. When my kids give me hugs and kisses out of the blue
2. Hugs from my husband after a bad day
3. A clean house
4. "me" time
5. Phone calls from friends from WA
6. Great friends
7. Sunshine
8. The smell of rain and dark, rich soil
9. Helping my kids learn something
10. My family


I'm going to give this award to

Hailey
Paula
Renae

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

LOVE IT!

Hailey Jones said...

Hey thanks for the award....I can't figure out how to put it on my blog cause I am a handicapper that way....THANKS for just being you and ALWAYS being there for me!!!