Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a wonder!!

I love trees, and who doesn't!! I really miss all the evergreen trees in Washington. It's just not green enough here. I also miss working with the trees and plants. That's one of the reasons I would like to go back to school. I want to be able to learn more about the native plants of Utah and to work with them. I didn't take any of these pictures, they are just ones I found on the web. I would really like to go see the angel oak in South Carolina.
Angel Oak in South Carolina




2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey my friend, anytime you want to work with trees and plants ... come on over!! I finally cleared out a spot in front and have no idea what to plant!

Paula said...

O.k I will let you know when I am ready to plant! Probably not until after Graduation on June 5th
Yes I am doing the 5K!