Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day
















We went to the cemetery in Charleston to see my parents. Normally I'm not sad when I go to the gravesites but this time I really wanted to cry. I miss them a ton. Afterwards we went to Bridal Veil Falls for a picnic and to hike to the falls. After that we went to see Scottie's gravesite as well. It was CRAZY! There were so many people that and thousands of flowers it was really neat. The cemetery where my parents are is small compared to where Scotty is. Then we went to Ryan and Hailey's for dinner. Ryan makes the best burgers in the world. So I don't need to eat for a couple of days because I'm still full from last night!!

2 comments:

finau said...

What beautiful pictures. And what a nice memorial day. I only wish that eating a big meal meant no eating for a few days. I'm usually hungrier the next morning, though.

Hailey Jones said...

Beautiful pictures!! Glad it ended up a nice day! Thanks for dinner again, well supplying the supplies for it! It was fun! Thanks for your friendship, it means a lot!