Monday, May 4, 2009

What to do, what to do?

I'm debating wether to go back to school. I really would like to finish my degree in horticulture. I don't know what I would do with it. I've been doing some research and Utah state is the only school that offers the degree I want but the program had off-campus so I wouldn't have to drive to Logan for classes (because that just not realistic). Brett and I have talked about this alot. Do I finish my degree and then go to work? It would be nice to have two incomes but at the same time do we want someone else raising our kids? Who knows, I think this is going to be a debate that is far from over. Does anyone have any good ideas or advice?

3 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

Just get it done, and then when all your kids are in school you can decide what to do with it?? I don't know or just wait till the kids are in school and then you can do school while they are in school??

Renae said...

I think you should finish too! You'll never regret it, whether you go to work afterwards or not.

Retiredducks said...

Jaycee,
Check into USU satellite campus. I graduated from USU and took some classes at 53rd S and the freeway and in Tooele. I only had to drive to Logan 2 times in the 2 years of classes. Remember one thing little kids need your attention and they sometimes don’t understand the phrase “mom has to study”
Aunt Helen