Wednesday, December 17, 2008

almost two weeks!

Sorry everyone that it's been almost two weeks since I've blogged anything. We have been doing things to blog but I've been sick the past two weeks. IT SUCKS! I don't have a fever or anything, just coughing alot. I don't think its catching because the kids don't have it (knock on wood) Levi is coming tomorrow night!! I don't think you know how excited I am to see my little bro!! YIPEE!! So as soon as I start feeling better i will be back to blogging!! Hope everyone enjoys the snow!! (Yes, Ali Martin even you!!)

3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Aww... thanks Jaycee!! I hope you are feeling better soon, cause you have to go to the Christmas party on Saturday! I don't wanna go and not know anyone! lol Soooo...you had better get bloggin! Hopefully see ya Saturday!

Hailey Jones said...

What did the doc say? I hope the meds I gave you helped. I'll probably call you tomorrow and see how you are feeling. Yeah, your brother comes tonight!!!! We'll all have to hang out and break him in to the Hammerstrom-Jones family as Mazzy would like it to be.

~Ali~ said...

So....It looks like it has been almost another 2 weeks! lol Kidding! So I hear Brett works on New Years Eve?? It would be fun if you could come hang out with us! We still need to do that! LOL So anyway....get posting! hee hee