Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I want to move back!!

We got back from Seattle Sunday night. It was such a great trip and it makes Brett and I realize that we want to move back. Not until he's done with school though, so no one in Utah needs to worry yet. Friday we hung out with Levi, and meet his new girlfriend (which we like alot!). Saturday the boys watched the football game while Michelle and I went shopping. After lunch we headed up to Levenworth for Oktoberfest. It's an authentic German town. It looks like a christmas village, so in the winter time I'm sure it looks awsome. We ended up driving back that night because there was no hotels. (it's one of the biggest festivals in the nation!) Sunday we got ready to go to the airport, and went to the new southcenter mall to get something for the kids adn then went home. It was a little chilly because it had snowed, crazy!! We didn't take any pictures so I'll have to wait for Court and Michelle to email me some pictures. But it's good to be home with the kids, they had fun at Grandma's but it great to see them again!!

1 comment:

~Ali~ said...

Glad you're back!!! Now maybe we can hang out! lol And you can't move!!! Anyway, get a hold of me and we can play!