Sunday, October 5, 2008

getting tagged??!!

Ok Ali here you go , ya jerk. I guess I'm supposed to write 6 random things about myself and then tag 6 other people by telling them with a tag. So I think I only have like 5 people so we shall see how this works,

1. Believe it or not I'm a very shy person until I think you can handle the real me. I think it's a good idea to test the waters so to speak with people I don't know before I unleash the full personality of Jaycee!!

2. Nothing irrates me more then when people slide thru a door without checking to see if there is someone behind them about to go thru. Also when there is two doors side by side they go thru the wrong door (yes there is a right and a wrong door, it's like driving!!)

3. Wait there is something that irrates me more.....people who don't pick up their feet when they walk, please don't do that around me, it takes all my strength not to cut your feet off.

4. I like to scare kids at halloween but hate to be scared myself.

5. I will never go bungee jumping or jump out of an airplane because I have dreams that I fall and hate the feeling of falling, and the fact that in my dreams I always hit the ground.

6. I would like to move back to Washington because I miss the water and the rain!!

Alright so this is who I tag, Carrie, Cat, Renae,
Sorry it's not the full 6 but I'm kinda lame!!

1 comment:

~Ali~ said...

Ha Ha Sorry Jaycee!! Good job though! We do need to get together...IF YOUR EVER IN THE SAME STATE!! LOL Dude you guys are gone all the time! Let us know when you are back and we can chill like vill...ans! heehee Have fun! And you are CRAZY!! I Hate the rain unless it is still warm outside, then it is okay, but when it is cold...it may as well be snowing and I HATE THAT!! LOL anyway, see ya soon!!!