Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a GUY!


I just wanted everyone to know that I am married to the best husband in the world!! He does everything in his capacity to make sure I am happy. And believe me that is no easy task. He works hard to provide for his family. He takes time to play with the kids and teach how to be great people. My favorite thing about him is he can make me laugh over anything. I can remember when we were first together and I was mad at him over something (probably something stupid) and he was joking around trying to make me laugh and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't not laugh. So I'm not able to stay mad at him for very long. I love him more then anything in the world!!

2 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Oh you guys are so cute!! Cute post!! Tell him he needs to teach Ryan a thing or two! LOL And I am soooooo going to have to give Brett a hard time about his hair in that picture! LOL too funny! Doesn't even look like the same guy!

Carrie said...

yeah... he's a pretty good guy. We miss you guys around here!