Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Krista's Birthday

I am VERY fortunate to have some really great girlfriends. When Brett and I flew up to WA for Oktoberfest it also happened to be Krista's birthday. So we all decided to meet up and have some drinks and food. I love them all and had such a great time. Too bad the restaurant we went too is considered a high class hooters. Yeah we were the only group of girls there. None the less it was a great time to reminisce and have a little too much to drink (only me really) Love you all! Krista and Sarah


Julie

The twins Sunny and Krista

all of us hot mamas!

Christine and Krista



Krista and Julie
I love how even though we don't get to see each other very often we can pick up right where we left off. I have known most of these girls since elementary school or junior high. LOVE THEM!
















No comments: