Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gage's preschool program



I really can't believe that Gage is in preschool now! This is the same preschool that Khloe went too, so the songs they sing are the same too. So I get to hear all my favorite songs over and over again (sarcastic). Gage did really well and sang most of the songs. He wanted to be a knight this year so they got to dress up today for their program. His helmet wouldn't fit his ginormous head but he was still a cutie! The only thing we didn't realize was that when he sits down his chest thing kinda chokes him so he was pulling it down the whole time.

singing


getting ready to start the program



singing another song




waving to dad as they went around the parents in their parade.

I'll post a video in the next post. I need to find a nice short one!