Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Super busy weekend getting stuff done

We moved the boys into their room after we got done painting on saturday night. We are going to put dino stickers to go with the footprintsExcuse the mess haven't had time to clean yet
Khloe's finally got her own room and a nice big bed


Because she got our bed! We bought a king size bed. Now I don't have to worry about the kids getting in bed, its too high! I have to take a running start to get in bed.


And the pond. Thanks to my AWESOME Uncle Bruce and Aunt Karen we have a pump so we are not wasting water. Before it just ran from the secondary water and out to the street but we fixed it now. We also powerwashed it and discovered someone had painted two fish. If you look closely at the left of the pond under the big rock is the blue fish. It is so peaceful. We were hoping we could hear it from our bedroom window but the roof is in the way.



I also found out there is an extension in salt lake for the school I need to go to to finish my BS in Horticulture so that might be a possibility in the fall




5 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks great Jaycee! Perhaps we'll see it in person some day.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Looking good!

Paula said...

Looks so good! I love the dino tracks!! Stop saying excuse the mess!!! I wish my house was as clean and I have big kids who are supposed to be picking up after themselves!

Hailey Jones said...

Everything looks so good!!! It's so exciting! The pond looks amazing, you cleaned it out so well, and the rocks too!

Renae said...

You guys are the hardest working family I know. Your house looks so great! Your master bedroom came together beautifully, and your pond looks great!!