Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Master Painted!

Brett got the painting done last night.....well all but the trim that we will be finishing up tonight before the Jazz game (GO JAZZ!) I don't think the pictures give the colors justice but maybe its just my eyes are getting old. Carpet comes tomorrow so there will be another post after thats done. I'm so excited to be getting stuff done around the house. While Brett was painting the ceiling yesterday I decided to work outside and clean out the pond. Yes, we will be covering the pond this fall. It wasn't as bad as I thought but it was still pretty dirty and wet. I didn't take any pictures because it was gross. Once I get it all cleaned up and flowers put in (maybe this year) I will take some pics. We have been slacking on yard work to get the bedroom done.





The hole will eventually have a door and it will be storage



Stairwell leading down
I am so grateful for my husband who knows how to paint well and uses that knowledge to make our house so freakin awesome! He works so hard and I love him for it!





1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

WOOHOOO!!!! It looks AWESOME! Brett Rocks!!! Can't wait to see it all finished.