Friday, February 26, 2010

Silly Belle!

So not even 24 hours into having this adorable little girl, I had to take her to the vet. I saw she had some kind of seed pod pokey thing up her nose. I didn't know if she had sneezed it out or sucked it in more so I asked my sister in law where she took her dog and she recommended Animal care Center. It was right near the house so I called them and see what they suggested. So of course I had to bring her in. But it was a great experience. They didn't find anything in her nose but I was able to get her shots so it wasn't a total waste of time and money. They were really nice too and answered all my questions and gave me some advice on how to train her.
So far she has been an excellent addition to the family. Brett and I got a little lax in training last night and we had a few accidents but other then that she had been a great puppy. Khloe is ok around her and Gage is even wanting to pet her now. Jetty doesn't really like her and tries to stay as far away as possible. I think once she stops jumping and nipping he'll be ok with her. She has slept in some interesting places and positions!
Pretty Girl

Sleeping between my recliner and couch

Sleeping on the banana chair in the kids room


Sleeping on the floor by the couch




1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

Enjoy the sleepiness now, cause it won't last long and she'll be rarin' to go!!! She's a sweetie though!