Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poor sick Gage

Last friday brought lots of interesting things. I made an appt for Gage because he wouldn't stop coughing for THREE hours. It was also an hour before Khloe's Valentine's party at school that I volunteered for. So I dropped Gage off with Brett at the clinic (one of the perks of Brett working at the hospital) I dropped Jett off at home with Aunt Kristy and Uncle Jason, and Khloe and I went to the party. I actually had lots of fun helping with Khloe's class. She has quite a few boys that seem to like her. It was really cute. I got a call from Brett half way through that they were going to admit Gage to the Children's hospital here. They were concerend with his tender stomach ( I didn't even know he had one) and his cough. Long story short, the belly ache was from him not pooping, and he had a viral infection in his lungs. Pretty much what Jetty had two years ago that got him admitted to the same hospital. He got to come home monday afternoon, which happened to also be Brett's birthday. It was a nice birthday present but that was about it. I think we are going to celebrate Brett's birthday next weekend. I'm just glad to be home and sleep in my own bed! I hate the hospital.

No comments: