Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our 6th wedding anniversary

We had one of the best anniversaries ever!! We closed on the house! It's been a quick process and a little stressful at times but in the end it's going to be great!! We got a sitter for the kids and since we got done quicker then I thought we were able to have a nice dinner by ourselves. (Thanks again Maddie!) Hopefully we will get in the house on thursday. I can take pictures then. I love you babe! Thanks for the house!!
From now on I will only be posting stuff on the house on my other blog www.mygreatestblessings2.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Paula said...

I didn't know it was your anniversary too!!! Congrats on the house and the anniversary! What a cute couple! Maddi loved being with the kids.. you paid her tooooo much!!! Call me when you are ready to move stuff over!

Hailey Jones said...

CONGRATS!!!! (on both)

Rachel Smith said...

Cool anniversary gift. Have fun moving in!