Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gage is 3!!

I can't believe my little baby boy is 3! Seems like only yesterday I was rushing to the hospital with Hailey after my water broke. We had a great time at Chucke Cheeses' for Gage's birthday. Then Jason and Kristy and their boys came over for dinner and cupcakes. He had a great day!!










On to more exciting news...we put an offer on a short sell house thinking we had some time before the bank would counter. What a surprise when our agent called today that the bank had countered and want to close by the 23rd of THIS month....so it's a little scary but more exciting.
More updated coming!!




5 comments:

Renae said...

Happy Birthday Gage!! Great news about the house!! Where is it?

Hailey Jones said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAGEY WAGEY!!!!! I can't believe he is already 3!!! Time flies!!!! That is so AWESOME about the house! GREAT NEWS!!!!

finau said...

Yes, tell....where is the house?? So exciting! You have a busy month ahead of you!

Paula said...

Wow they are growing up too fast! Happy B-day Gage! He is so dang cute! I am excited for you with the house! I hope everything works out!

twitch.tv/xortefunnyman said...

thomas gage hammerstrom is a teensy baby. is and always will be.