Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Time!.....almost












I'm so HAPPY that its been warmer lately so we can go outside and enjoy the sunshine! My daffodils are blooming, the kids are getting dirty and Belle is running around. This is by far the best time of the year......well except for the surprise rain and snow storms we get this time of year. We have been working hard in the yard and have made some progress but we have a LONG way to go. Give us about 3 years and we will have the best yard in the neighborhood.
I LOVE SPRING



2 comments:

finau said...

Khloe (did I spell that right) is getting to be such a little lady! And your daffodil's are so lovely. I also love your dog! I have been wanting a dog so badly lately but just can't. You are so lucky!

Hailey Jones said...

Remind me to plant daffodil's this year!!!! It's on your shoulders now! Cute pics! Glad the yards coming along...Bronson has been sick with a cough all weekend or I would have come over on Sat.