Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally able to relax

After the mightmare of remodeling our house we were finally able to move in on halloween. Just this last week we got around to actually getting stuff out of boxes. The kitchen is almost done as well as the bathroom. The front room is pretty much done also. It was a very educational experiance and if we had to do it again I would have to say we would hire someone for the bigger things like, framing and sheetrock. But overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It did go a little overbudget and way over the time frame but I have a house and I'm grateful for that. Now we can relax for a little bit until the hecticness (is that a word?) of the hoildays is here. But I'm grateful to be able to spend that with the family!!

1 comment:

sarahmarie0730 said...

Yay! Congrats on being in the new house. I was just thinking of you this morning and thinking that I hadn't seen a blog post from you in awhile. I guess you were kinda busy:)