Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gotta love the kids!

The kids were great today while we worked on the house. I was really worried about them outside when one of us wasnt out there. But they really are great kids, they will just play by themselves and be good. Its great. They were pretty funny today. This is what happens when I just want to get things done and I don't really care what they do. Khloe helping me remove wallpaper, she did a great job!
the castle they built with the scrap wood.


We have a leaky sprinkler faucet in the backyard. The boys were being really quiet so I went to check on them, this is what I found

After this they found a little tupperware bowl and started dumping water on themselves, also probably drank a little of it, not the best thing in the world. The county we will in has untreated water you can use for your yard, its called weber water and you're not supposed to play in it or drink it. But I'm sure they will be ok. I was just happy that they weren't screaming and crying at each other!




2 comments:

finau said...

Wow you guys are tearin it up. It looks awesome so far. It's amazing how much you've already done from the looks of your pictures. And you gotta love kids....the things they find entertainment in! The castle is adorable and who doesn't love a little drink of dirty tupperware water now and then? :) Are you moving out of the ward? Close by? When do you move in? All these burning questions.....

Hailey Jones said...

So cute!!! Ya gotta love boys and the "dangerous" things they come up with to do! I guess if they get the poops in a week or so, you'll know why, right? LOVE the castle! I am going to try and come over tomorrow and see all the work you've done while I've been gone!