Monday, February 9, 2009

So proud!!


Khloe and I went to the dentist last week. We had to get some cavities filled. I went first because Khloe wanted to see what was going to happen. She watched me which took all of 10 minutes. Then it was her turn, they numbed her and then gave her the shot to really numb it. Luckily she didin't see the needle. Once they got started she didn't cry once and only said "ow" a couple of times. I was so proud of her. The dentist and the assistant was really impressed with her too. They told her that a 5 year old came in earlier and cried and screamed the whole time. She afterwards we went to the store and she got to pick something out because she was so good. Her is a picture of her with her new fillings, you can see them on the one front tooth because it's the one she hit on her table and it's dead.

1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

What a good little girl! I'm glad it was a good experience for her! LOVE the picture!!!!!