Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding

We went sledding on Saturday morning. Yes, it was a tad bit nippy but we had fun....no wait scratch that, Brett, Khloe and I had fun, Gage and Jett not so much. We went to the golf course by our house. We just went down one of the smaller hills since Khloe can't take the sled up by herself. Gage was ok until he had to walk in the snow and then Brett got the brilliant (hope you can hear the sarcasm) idea to send Gage down by himself. Gage is just sitting in the sled saying "no, no, no" over and over again. But would that stop Brett? Nope he pushed him down anyway. He didn't fall over until he stopped, luckily. Sometimes I wonder what goes thru Brett's head sometimes...but he is a guy so the no common sense thing is cleared up. Jett kept trying to get out of the stroller and almost succeeded once. We couldn't really buckle him in because he was so bundled up. So after about 20 minutes of that, I went and sat in the car with the boys while Khloe and Brett went down a couple more times. It was a lot of fun watching..no really it was!!

3 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Oh FUN!! And I am sure Ryan would have done the same thing! lol I'm glad that you guys had fun even though it was quite the chilly day! You're brave!

Carrie said...

Brandon did the same thing to Finn. It's just a Dad thing I think.

Hailey Jones said...

Sorry I forgot to call you when we went sledding. I'm still feeling a little guilty about that. Thanks for dinner tonight, I am still full. You guys are great friends.