Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I miss him!!

Brett is such a good friend and I am such a good wife. His best friend that is moving to Seattle asked if Brett would help him move. I said yes because he's not going to get to see him for awhile and it would be nice for Brett to see him. The thing that sucks is that I'm home with the kids for one more day then originally was planned. Brett was going to come home wednesday but now it looks like it's going to be thursday morning. It's not that I can't handle the kids, it's just that I miss him. I don't get any hugs or kisses, or foot rubs or just snuggling on the couch. He's been gone for 1 day and I can't stand it. The kids miss him too. I'm glad we are not apart very often and when we are it's only for a few days.

1 comment:

Evans not Evens lol said...

I know how you feel. Brian has been gone for two weeks now.